The Roknich Law Firm, PA
Nick Roknich, III is a member of both the Florida and North Carolina state bars with over 30 years of experience in representing clients in residential and commercial real estate and business transactions. The Roknich Law Firm maintains a strong focus on client relationships and customer service. Our real estate legal team is ready to assist you with the acquisition and sale of all types of real estate, from commercial properties – including office, industrial, hotel, leasehold and retail - to recreational and residential properties. We can offer advice on contract issues, contract preparations, leases, easements, survey issues, financing options, and title problems. Every real estate transaction is unique, and we use our combined experience to provide you with practical solutions to reach your goals including:
- Representation in purchase sale and refinance transactions
- General legal advice including preparation of documentation of deeds, affidavits and settlement statements
- Contract consultation and preparation
- Title search and examination of title
- Preparation of seller financing documents
- Power of attorney
- Lease preparation and review
- Review of surveys
- Lender representation
- Condominium and Homeowner Association documents
- 1031 Exchanges
- Consultation and preparation of wills and trusts
The Roknich Law Firm is committed to serving our customers and agents with a professional and enjoyable real estate closing experience!
Our firm has evolved with the needs of a changing real estate market and as a result, our team provides personal concierge service and maintains strong communication with all parties throughout the processing and closing of real estate transactions. We are members of The Florida & North Carolina Bar, Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee, Commercial Investment Division, Global Business Council and Sarasota Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors.